Wombi’s Picture Book of Animals
30 animals presented in sound and images
More than 30 different animals are presented in sound and images. By clicking on the beautiful animal pictures your child will hear what the animal is called and how it sounds. It is easy, fun and educational!
Wombi’s Picture Book of Animals combines the best from the classic picture book with modern and stimulating interactivity. This picture book app includes:
- More than 30 wonderful illustrations where the animal is presented in text, sound and pictures. By swiping your finger on the screen you can easily browse between the different animals. Click on one the animals and a voice will tell you what it is called, and then you will hear the animal’s specific and unique sound. At the bottom of the picture you will also see how the animal is spelled.
- Several scenery pictures such as “the Jungle”, “the Farm” or “the Woods” where many animals are presented together in one picture. This mode also includes sound and text for each animal. It is a fun game to find all the animals in the scenery!
- Wombi’s Picture Book of Animals comes with 10 languages. When your child has learnt what the animals are called in English you can easily change language in order to learn what they are called in other languags. The option to improve your knowledge in other languages makes Wombi’s Picture Book of Animals relevant and suitable for all ages!
- A simple and obvious interface makes the app easy for everyone to use.
- Languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Dutch, Swedish, Norweigan, Danish, Portugese and Italian.
- Wombi’s Picture Book of Animals is easy and fun to use and will improve your child’s vocabulary!